In this episode, instead of chatting with tennis personalities or talking strategy, we’re going to discuss one of our core missions, “How to grow doubles”.
We’ve compiled several interviews with top tennis minds including Eric Butorac, Gigi Fernandez, Rajeev Ram, Gaby Dabrowski, and more on their thoughts.
Our guests in this episode:
- Have over 30 Grand Slam victories combined.
- Several have reached Top 10 status, or have coached a player who has.
- All of them have dedicated their lives to not only improving their own individual game of tennis but also the game as a whole.
There has never been a better time than now to start growing the game of doubles on the pro tour, considering it is the most played form of tennis at the amateur level.
The best part is that some of the advice given by these experts is applicable for us as tennis fans to start doing right now. Join us in making doubles popular again.
Ebook: 25 Winning Doubles Tactics Guaranteed to Help You Play Smarter
25 expert serve (7), return (5), net-play (5), baseline (4), & approach (4) tactics you can use in your next doubles match.
Show Notes from this Podcast
Links to the full episodes with each guest are below:
- Gaby Dabrowski Interview: WTA #7 Doubles Player
- Alexa Guarachi Interview: Discussing World Team Tennis, the WTA Finals, & Strategy with the WTA #13 Doubles Player
- Asia Muhammad Interview: Where to Aim On Returns, When To Call Off a Poach, & Overhead Technique
- Blair Henley Interview: Traveling the Tennis Tour, Doubles Discussion, & Interviewing GOATs
- Caroline Dolehide Interview: World Team Tennis, 2022 Plans, & Strategy with WTA #27 Doubles Player
- Eric Butorac Interview: 18-Time ATP Doubles Champion
- Gigi Fernandez Interview: 17x Grand Slam Doubles Champion
- Jorge Capestany Interview: Doubles Team Chemistry, Parter Mojo, and Drills from a USPTA & PTR Master Professional Coach
- Luke Jensen Interview: 1993 French Open Doubles Champion, NY Empire Coach, & Grand Poobah of Tennis
- Marc Lucero Interview: Coaching Steve Johnson, Practice Strategy, & Making Doubles Cool Again
- Nick Monroe Interview at 2021 World TeamTennis: Mixed Doubles Strategy, Deciding Points, & Matchday Routines – Nick Monroe Interview: ATP Doubles Player & Tennis Channel Analyst
- Nicolas Pereira Interview: Underrated Doubles Serve, Bunt Return, and More Doubles Strategy with Tennis Channel TV Analyst & Former Top 50
- Peter Lebedevs Interview: 2022 Dallas Open, The Importance of High Percentage Tennis, & The Toughest Volley in Tennis
- Rajeev Ram Interview: 2020 Australian Open Men’s Doubles Champion
- Rick Leach Interview: 9x Grand Slam Doubles Champion & World Team Tennis Coach
Leave a Reply