Expert doubles strategies and tactics that you can use on the court.
This PDF has all of my favorite doubles tactics that I personally use and teach to players from USTA 3.0 all the way to Division I College Coaches, and even Pro Players. Each strategy includes a description of how to execute it, plus the best situations to implement it.
You’ll learn the best tactics I’ve found for serving, returning, net & baseline play, and approach shots so that you’ll have a winning plan for every point.
100% money-back guarantee! If this Ebook doesn’t help you, email me for a complete refund within 7 days of purchase.
Your style and advice worked where hours of private lessons with coaches have not in the past. We are really excited to feel like we are up-leveling our game. Thank you for what you do!Cindy L. – USTA 3.5 Doubles Player
25 Tactics That You Can Implement On the Court Tomorrow
- 7 serve tactics that help you throw the returner off
- One play that drives the returner crazy and easily forces errors
- My favorite tactic to use on pressure points
- 5 return tactics that apply pressure on your opponents serve
- Learn the best locations to aim your return against each type of opponent
- 5 net-play tactics that force errors and make you look like an all-star
- Even if you hate your volleys, these will help
- 4 baseline tactics to set up your partner and make the opponent uncomfortable
- These high-percentage plays will force errors from the opponent & set up your partner at the net
- 4 approach tactics to make every short ball count
- Start approaching the net the right way and you’ll get easier volleys
I teach the tactics in this Ebook to 3.0-level players who are just starting out, as well as professional doubles players. I also personally use every play in my own 5.0 doubles matches. When you read through them, you’ll better understand your own game plus how and when to execute different shots on the doubles court.
Will Boucek – Founder of TheTennisTribe.com