In this episode, I talk with Cyndy and Dan Lobb. This is a unique episode because you probably don’t know Cyndy and Dan from the ATP or WTA tour 😉
They are 3.0 and 3.5 doubles players from Atlanta, Georgia who have gone from losing league matches and feeling “defeated” to winning against those same teams.
How? They transformed the way they play doubles. I wanted to have them on to share their story.
During this conversation you’ll learn:
- What Cyndy changed that has her opponents now praising her net game. She was a “weak” net player before (her words).
- How Dan started helping her hold serve more often.
- What they both have changed about their strategy from the baseline.
- And more…
Ebook: 25 Winning Doubles Tactics Guaranteed to Help You Play Smarter
25 expert serve (7), return (5), net-play (5), baseline (4), & approach (4) tactics you can use in your next doubles match.
Interview Notes from this Podcast
- Craig O’Shannessy Interview
- Gigi Fernandez Interview
- How to Win More Tiebreakers Episode
- Cyndy & Dan first found The Tennis Tribe Youtube Lessons
- The Mixed Doubles video lesson below helped them understand lateral movement at the net. This is part of the Point of the Week video lessons.
Leave a Reply