Will spent five days at the PNB Paribas Open in Indian Wells, California watching, speaking with, and learning from the best doubles players in the world. This episode includes five takeaways that Will learned and you can incorporate into your own doubles game.
Learn how pros spend their warm-up time, what they practice during their off day, and the keys to the Indian Wells doubles champions’ success.
Ebook: 25 Winning Doubles Tactics Guaranteed to Help You Play Smarter
25 expert serve (7), return (5), net-play (5), baseline (4), & approach (4) tactics you can use in your next doubles match.
Ebook: Comprehensive 55-page guide to serve strategy for doubles players
Learn to hide your weaknesses, force return errors, and create game plans with your doubles partner to hold serve more easily.
Show Notes from this Podcast
- I spent four days at the Indian Wells Masters tennis tournament
- Men’s Doubles Champions: John Peers & Filip Polasek
- Women’s Doubles Champions: Hsieh Su-Wei & Elise Mertens
- I was on ATP TV in my “Watch More Doubles” shirt (right)
- See some of my favorite pictures I took from Indian Wells here
- Players I saw practice: Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Denis Shapovalov, Rohan Bopanna, Hsieh Su-Wei, Elise Mertens, Jelena Ostapenko, Nadiia Kichenok, Yoshihito Nishioka, Grigor Dimitrov, Iga Swiatek, and Paula Badosa
Leave a Reply