Will spent five days at the PNB Paribas Open in Indian Wells, California watching, speaking with, and learning from the best doubles players in the world. This episode includes five takeaways that Will learned and you can incorporate into your own doubles game.
Learn how pros spend their warm-up time, what they practice during their off day, and the keys to the Indian Wells doubles champions’ success.
Show Notes from this Podcast
- I spent four days at the Indian Wells Masters tennis tournament
- Men’s Doubles Champions: John Peers & Filip Polasek
- Women’s Doubles Champions: Hsieh Su-Wei & Elise Mertens
- I was on ATP TV in my “Watch More Doubles” shirt (right)
- See some of my favorite pictures I took from Indian Wells here
- Players I saw practice: Bethanie Mattek-Sands, Denis Shapovalov, Rohan Bopanna, Hsieh Su-Wei, Elise Mertens, Jelena Ostapenko, Nadiia Kichenok, Yoshihito Nishioka, Grigor Dimitrov, Iga Swiatek, and Paula Badosa