Comprehensive 55-page guide to serve strategy for doubles players
Learn to counter any tactic that the return team throws at you, hide your weaknesses as the server, create game plans with your doubles partner, force missed returns, and hold serve more easily.
100% money-back guarantee! If this Ebook doesn’t help you, email me for a complete refund within 7 days of purchase.
Learn Winning Serve Strategy to Improve Your Game
- Learn the important difference between serve strategy in doubles vs singles
- Work more effectively with your partner as a team (even if they have a weak serve)
- Why it’s NOT the server’s fault if they get broken, and what their partner can do to help
- When to serve & volley vs serve & stay back
- Why “cover the alley” is the worst advice in tennis!
- Visual diagrams to help you see where to stand & how to move on the court
- Outsmart your opponent with different serve formations
- Understand the difference between 1st & 2nd serve strategy
- Winning tactics to use in the deuce and ad court
Your style and advice worked where hours of private lessons with coaches have not in the past. We are really excited to feel like we are up-leveling our game. Thank you for what you do!Cindy L. – USTA 3.5 Doubles Player
I teach the strategies in this guide to 3.0-level players who are just starting out, as well as professional doubles players. No matter your skill-level, the information in this book will help you become a smarter doubles player.
Will Boucek – Founder of TheTennisTribe.com