When you buy a product through our links below, we may earn money from our affiliate partners to help support the site. However, this does not affect our evaluation or recommendation of each product. See our list of partners & how we get paid here. You can also learn our process for reviewing tennis gear here.
Geau Sport tennis bags are an excellent choice for tennis players looking for a high-quality bag that maximizes storage. Geau Sport’s Axiom 9-pack tennis bag offers thoughtful design and quality materials.
Below we’ll review the features of this Geau Sport Tennis Bag, the pros and cons of the bag, who it’s best for, and the top alternative tennis bags.
Features of the Axiom 9-Pack Geau Tennis Bag
Geau Sports makes two tennis bags, one tennis backpack, and a more traditional bag called the Axiom 9-Pack Tennis Bag. Here are the features of the Axiom bag.
- Two outside pockets that store 2 racquets each.
- Large interior pocket that can store up to 5 racquets, or tennis balls, towels, water bottles, clothes, and other tennis gear.
- Dividers for large compartment help for organizing gear.
- Waterproof shoe compartment with vent easily fits size 12 US men’s shoes.
- Comfortable shoulder straps for easy carrying like a backpack.
- Three exterior pockets for storing smaller items like tennis overgrips or your phone and keys.
- Weather resistant exterior.
The Geau Sports Tennis Bag Review: Great for Players Who Carry a lot of Gear
The first thing I noticed when I opened my Geau Sport tennis bag was how much space was available in the center compartment.
This Tennis Bag Maximizes Space
With most tennis bags you have to fit your gear in one of the racquet-shaped pockets and you’ll often have your water bottle or wet towel right next to your racquets with no protection.
The Axiom 9-Pack Tennis Bag has two designated racquet pockets on the outside with a large interior compartment. You can use the middle for storing racquets if you’d like, but with the outside pocket’s ability to store 2 racquets each, most players won’t need it.
The middle compartment also comes with two dividers that are easily installed and removed with velcro. This will help you organize your tennis gear. You can keep tennis balls, towels, and water bottles separated.
Storage for Any Size Tennis Shoe
The shoe compartment easily fit my size 12 US men’s tennis shoes. It is waterproof so the rest of the bag doesn’t get wet, making it great to store sweaty clothes like tennis socks or a wet towel. It also has ventilation so your shoes or clothes will dry fast.
The smaller pockets on the outside can fit your phone, wallet, keys, or other small items. One of them is lined with felt.
The Bag is Easy & Comfortable to Carry
For carrying, this bag has very comfortable shoulder straps so you can wear it like a backpack. It also has a loop at the top to quickly pick up the tennis bag or hang it on a hook.
Overall, this is a great bag for people who bring a lot of gear and need help keeping it organized.
Outside Pockets Carry a Max of Two Racquets
My only complaint is the outside pockets are a bit tight for two racquets. You have to offset the grips in the right way to get the zippers to close. However, once you figure this out, it’s fairly straightforward.
If you have oversized racquets like a 105+ square inch frame or a longer 27.5 or 28-inch racquet, you may only be able to fit one racquet in each outside pocket.
Pros and Cons of the Axiom 9-Pack Geau Sports Tennis Bag
The pros and cons of the bag below will help you decide if it’s a good choice for you.
- Keeps racquets protected from other gear
- Maximum storage capacity for all tennis gear
- Large ventilated shoe storage allows shoes to dry fast & fits over size 12 (US)
- Comfortable shoulder straps
- Dividers make it easy to keep gear organized
- Great for competitive players who travel and carry a lot of gear
- Great for any racquet brand since Geau Sport only makes bags
- 2 oversized racquets may not fit in the outside pockets
The Best Alternatives to Geau Sport Tennis Bags
The Geau Sports tennis bag is one of the best tennis bags on the market, especially for advanced-level players who store a lot of tennis gear. However, it’s not necessarily the right bag for everyone.
Below are a few alternative tennis bags to consider.
- Vessel Baseline Racquet Bag – Great alternative that also doesn’t make other tennis gear. A more traditional bag style with less organized gear storage but easier racquet storage.
- Adidas Tour Tennis 12 Racquet Bag – A less expensive alternative. This bag doesn’t have the same quality but does have similar features to the Geau Sport bag.
- Nike Court Advantage Tennis Backpack – A smaller tennis backpack. Great for beginners or players who only carry 1-2 racquets and play locally.