Find out how I took away an opponent’s strength by shifting my position, and how being more aggressive at the net helped my partner hold serve (even though she said she has a “weak serve”).
In this episode, I talk about my own recent USTA league doubles matches and strategic adjustments I made to help me win. You’ll be able to relate to these stories and use the strategies in your own doubles matches.
Show Notes from this Podcast
*To help support The Tennis Tribe & provide more free content like this, we may earn a percentage of purchases through the links below. See our affiliate page for more info.
- We’ve launched our new website! You’re… already on it 😉
- Sign up for my weekly doubles strategy newsletter in the sidebar of this page
- Shop at Tennis Warehouse here to support the show
- Watch the popular doubles point of the week videos
- Get your on-court doubles playbook here