Become a smarter doubles player and start winning more matches with our webinars!
The first webinar, co-hosted with Craig O’Shannessy, was on July 28, 2022. When we have more webinars scheduled, we will update this page.
If you’d like to purchase the recording, you can do that on the Brain Game Tennis website here (purchase the Webinar 2 product for $50).
Read more about what we discussed below.
Webinar on Patterns & Percentages of Winning Doubles
This webinar will cover the best doubles tactics, patterns, and stats that work for all levels.
- When: Thursday, July 28 (1pm Central Time)
(US Pacific 11 am / US Eastern 2 pm / São Paulo 3 pm /London 7 pm / Central Europe 8 pm / Tel Aviv 9 pm / Dubai 10 pm / Sydney 4 am)
- Where: Zoom Webinars – You just need a computer or cell phone to connect
- Who: Hosted by Craig O’Shannessy from Brain Game Tennis, and Will Boucek from Tennis Tribe
Meet Your Expert Doubles Coaches
Craig O’Shannessy is widely recognized as the world leader in researching and teaching tennis strategy. Craig has coached tennis at all levels of the game for the past 35 years. He has been the official strategy analyst for Wimbledon & Australian Open.
Craig might be best known for having worked with Novak Djokovic for three years (2017-19), helping guide the Serb back to No. 1 in the world while winning four Grand Slam titles. Craig has also been the strategy analyst for the ATP Tour for a decade, analyzing the best players on the biggest stage in our sport.
Craig brings all of that experience to this doubles webinar, using winning percentages to teach the best patterns of play on the doubles court.
Will Boucek is the founder of Tennis Tribe and host of the Doubles Only Tennis Podcast. Will has specialized in doubles strategy for the past 5 years, working with DI college programs as well as pro players. He studies data and film from the top doubles players in the world to find winning tactics that anyone can use.
He has provided scouting services for top 10 WTA doubles teams at all four majors, the World Tour Finals, & Indian Wells. In the webinar below, he will be sharing an actual WTA scouting report used at the pro level.
What You’ll Learn
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered in the doubles webinar.
- The Center Window is the most important part of the doubles court to control.
- Players stay back more now, but finishing points at the net is still a great strategy.
- The correct places to stand (within inches) to begin the point.
- When you should be staggered with your partner in the point.
- Why you should NOT follow the ball.
- Don’t change directions unless you have created a miss-match in the point.
- How to run a hockey “power play” and take one of the opponents out of the point.
- The best serve locations in doubles to help set up your partner at the net.
- The “J” movement for the returner’s partner.
- The “V” movement at the net for the server’s partner.
- Where are the highest percentage volley targets?
- When you should play two back to start the point.
- A real scouting report on the world’s #1 WTA doubles team.
How to Register
- It’s time to invest in your doubles game. This 90 minute doubles strategy webinar is just $50.
- Once you purchase the webinar, you will also be able to access the recording online. A link will be emailed to you after the webinar.
- You will be sent reminders to make sure you know when the webinar is starting – July 28, 1pm – 2:30pm US Central time.
- The webinar comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. We feel confident that the information in this webinar will immediately have a positive impact on your game. If you disagree, let us know.
Click the link below to sign up today!